Join the U.S. Commercial Service and the South Florida District Export Council for Discover Global Markets: The Americas.
This conference brings together trade experts, economists, industry professionals, and U.S. commercial diplomats via panels and executive meetings to address opportunities, challenges, and winning strategies across the region. Your firm will leave this conference with the critical next steps needed to transform market potential to market success in markets of interest across the Western Hemisphere.
Meet One-on-One with U.S. Commercial Diplomats:
Whether to explore market opportunities or receive help in overcoming challenges, meet with U.S. commercial diplomats from throughout the Western Hemisphere to get your questions answered.
|· Argentina· Bahamas· Belize· Bolivia
|· Colombia· Costa Rica· Dominican Republic· Ecuador
· El Salvador
|· Honduras· Mexico· Nicaragua· Panama
· Trinidad and Tobago
Exploring the Markets of the Americas
Panels featuring economists, industry professionals, trade experts, and U.S. commercial diplomats will explore key questions related to the latest market developments, including:
- How are the markets of the Americas performing today?
- How will the market be performing in five years?
- What are today’s and tomorrow’s opportunities?
- What challenges do these dynamic markets markets present to U.S. companies?
Intensive Breakout Sessions on Refining Your Export Strategy
Market success needs a winning strategy. Learn from experts and business leaders through in-depth, hand-on sessions covering:
- The impact of the new Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and how it can contribute to your success.
- E-commerce developments and opportunities throughout the Americas.
- Latin America’s credit markets and how they affect potential customers.
- Your marking strategy: the mix of technology and personal contact.